New year resolutions
Can't believe it's 2016 ..I mean, where did this 2015 go? Can we just slow down a little bit?!I'm getting old but I feel the same really it's just the knowledge that years are passing and wrinkles are threatening. I have a few things I want to achieve this year and hopefully I'll be more organised than the last one. Here are my 2016 resolutions:
- Visit 3 new countries
- Start a second photo project 52 (a photo session a week) - this needs to be planned in advance
- Same as 2 but for blog posts
- Drink more water - at least 2l/day
- Get fit - gym at least 2 times a week - Year goal: manage to fit in boots by next winter.
- Run 2 races for charity :)
- Read (most likely listen to) > 40 books (bookmark best/worst bits and write short reviews/opinion/quote posts about them)
- Shoot some new models (with the camera) - approach at least 2 new people on Model Mayhem.
- Learn 2 more complex pieces on piano (classic + chart music)
- Be more organised - Plan week in advance
Here's another post I enjoyed about resolutions for the start of a year:New year resolutionsAlso a quick read to help you stick to your plans for the new year:3 Reasons Resolutions Fail and How to Beat the OddsHappy new year everyone! May it be filled with amazing friendships, great opportunities and happy memories you'll never want to forget!