Delicious bruschetta recipe
This is a simple bruschetta recipe I made on a lazy Saturday morning for brunch with what I had in my fridge. I was in a photo mood so I just took a few snaps and put the recipe together. I hope you will enjoy it too.
- 2 slices of bread
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes (they are usually tastier than normal ones)
- 2-3 medium mushrooms
- 1-2 garlic cloves (you can skip this if you don't like garlic)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- a bit of cheese (I used feta cheese because it's all I had but cheddar or mozzarella would be great too)
- Toast the two bread slices
- Cut the mushrooms into small slices and bake them for 5 min in an oven heat up to 180. (keep the oven on for the end)
- Cut tomatoes in 5mm cubes and put them on top of the toast.
- Then add the salt, pepper and oil.
- Top up with garlic, the baked mushrooms and finish with the cheese to cover all the ingredients.
- At the end just pop it in the oven for 5 min or just enough for the cheese to melt.